Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dear Homeschool Bloggers


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be hostessing an upcoming
here at Atheist Homeschool Momma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


I am thrilled to have my space chosen to celebrate the homeschool life style and I invite YOU to participate!

For my friends and readers, for first-time visitors, for all homeschool bloggers, please accept my invitation to use this opportunity to have your blog post featured!

I have selected HOMESCHOOL MYTHS and PARENTING as the theme for the carnival, so please attempt to have your blog post speak to this theme.

Once my hosting date is determined, (probably the first week of July) I will announce it here on my blog.  Then, your submission can be sent to:  CarnivalOfHomeschooling@GMail.com

If you are unfamiliar with a blog carnival, check out these past Carnival of Homeschool Blogs at some blogs that I enjoy -- just to give you an idea as to what I am working on here!

Notes from a Homeschooled Mom
recently hosted this carnival.
Alasandra's Homeschooling Blog
recently hosted this carnival.
No Fighting, No Biting
recently hosted this carnival.
And The Common Room
recently hosted this carnival.



If you or someone you know would like to participate in my carnival, please let me know.
I am looking for your new blog, your established and well-traveled blog, your humorous blog, your practical blog, your personal story blog, your website-lover blog.

I would appreciate any mention on your blog about this opportunity!
 
 vbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbv

Feel free to post a link from this page to YOUR blog page 
or Facebook page or other community site.
Every submissions supports the carnival!




Here is today's newest CARNIVAL of HOMESCHOOLING BLOGS:

My daughter's blog entitled Homeschoolers Are Weird is featured!
Doctor Who is SO PROUD!

AND, this newest CARNIVAL of HOMESCHOOLING BLOGS features a post here:
http://deweystreehouse.blogspot.ca/2012/05/carnival-of-homeschooling-334-floatin.html


Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!