Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our Top Tens

Week 2 - Your top 10 must have Items
Week 310 reasons my kids like being homeschooled
Week 4Top 10 favorite read alouds

Top Ten things I'm glad to have 
- NOT the same at the top things you must have.

  1. Computer
  2. Printer
  3. Library Card
  4. Cameras 
  5. Computer Software
  6. Library Card
  7. Car
  8. Water Bottles
  9. Friends
  10. Fun Markers

Ten Reasons My Kids Like Being Homeschooled 
  
  1. "We can sleep late!" shouts The Doctor.
  2. "I work in my PJs, "says The Doctor, in lounge pants and drinking from a nice glass of iced tea.
  3. "I don't have to leave the house if I don't want to."  ("Also, Mom, can I have some tea?" asks Bonobo.)
  4. "I get more time with friends," says the Doctor, working on a sketch.
  5. "I'm home more," says Bonobo, leaping over the couch.
  6. "We don't get behind with work when we skip days or when we are sick
  7. "We are ahead of the kids at school because we can move forward when we 'get it'," assured The Doctor, who has been there.
  8. "We get personal attention." says Bonobo, hugging on me.
  9. "We can have breaks whenever we need them instead of recess at someone else's time,:  cartwheels Bonobo.
  10. "We listen to music all of the time with our lessons," smiles The Doctor.
Top Ten Favorite Read Alouds
  1. Encyclopedia Brown
  2. Magic Treehouse
  3. David and the Phoenix
  4. Erik Rex
  5. The Candy Shop Wars
  6. Harry Potter
  7. Sherlock Holmes
  8. Eragon
  9. Percy Jackson
  10. Poetry

We're ALWAYS looking for great read alouds.
Do you have any faves??

1 comment:

Leave a comment!