I am thinking about you this morning. Who are you? What are your interests?
I'm not planning on structuring my blogging around you, just wanting to create more of a dialog. (Sorry, that's my nature!) So, take a few minutes to copy/paste this survey into a comment and tell me about YOU!
Please, if you read this post, respond!
1. What brought you to this blog?
2. If you have been here before, what brings you back?
3. If you will not return, why not?
4. Take a moment and tell me about yourself!
Now for a new fun and quirky questions:
5. The age old question: What is for dinner tonight???
6. Name a favorite song or two.
7. What would I see if I came to your house right now?
8 What is the last thing you ate?
9. What is your pet peeve?
10. For all of the money in the world, I would never...
Thanks for taking my survey! And check back for other replies!
November 5th Update:
My Answers! (Thanks for asking Danica!)
- What brought you to this blog? See my blog entitled something like "Do You Know Why I Blog?"
- If you have been here before, what brings you back? I can't get enough of it. LOL I think about what I want to say while I'm trying to get to sleep...LOL Someone HAS to promise me when I get to the TMI place.
- If you will not return, why not? If no one came to read my posts, I would stop posting. Does this make me an exhibitionist? LOL Nah, I wouldn't, actually. I guess I will stop blogging when I no longer have anything to say.
- Take a moment and tell me about yourself! I'm a 49 year old homeschooling mom of two children, ages 15 and 11. I have been with my husband for twenty years and, I swear, I am still amazed with how much we love each other. We are living in Australia for a year. Maybe the newness has worn off because, lately, I keep catching myself asking myself "We live in AUSTRALIA?!" I love movies, books, meeting new people, and exploring this amazing state of Queensland.
- The age old question: What is for dinner tonight??? We had chicken Parmesan, salad, fruit, and garlic bread.
- Name a favorite song or two. All of my faves are way old or very R&B. Anything by Luther Vandross or Michael Jackson or Marvin Gay or Seal or Melissa Ethridge or Kenny Loggins or Ray Charles. Some favorite songs: "Go Out Tonight" and "Kiteflyer's Hill" by Eddi Reader.
- What would I see if I came to your house right now? It's quite clean, mostly because we don't have much! The dishes are done, everyone else is asleep, phones and eReaders are all charging.
- What is the last thing you ate? A cinnamon poptart with milk. Mom sent the poptarts in a care package this week!
- What is your pet peeve? For such an easy-going person, I do have a few. But they can be summed up, in general, with Know-It-Alls and people who express such intolerant, unloving attitudes and who have no compassion for others. Oh! And kookaburras outside our bedroom window at 4 am.
- For all of the money in the world, I would never... take my family for granted OR forget what it was like to have nothing.
OK, Now, How about YOU!