If your blog fits the criteria of my blog
(see the masthead above)
and if you are interested in writing a one-of-a-kind post as a guest poster for my blog, please leave a comment below and ...we'll talk!
If you are considering this offer and you could use some inspiration,
think about these ideas:
- Interview your child about their homeschooling experience
- Review a book about HS or atheism or parenting
- Write about something or someone who inspires you
- Tell us about your essential homeschool materials or resources
- Tell about your deconversion
- What are you up to these days
- What are your parenting challenges?
- What are your parenting pride moments
- Funny things the kids say
- Write "part two" of one of your favorite posts and link back to it
- A Day in your life
- What inspires you
- How do get out of a rut
- Why do you homeschool?
- What has your child said lately?
- What are your current homeschool goals?
- Post pics from a day trip you took
- Go on a hike with your kids and take pics
- Talk about a lesson you learned the hard way
- What is your child into these days?
- Who or what inspires you in parenting, atheism, or homeschooling?
- Give us your opinion of trends in Parenting, atheism, homeschooling
- What do you struggle with?
- What have you learned lately?
- What sites do you visit daily and why?
- Do you have an inspiring quote? Explain what it means to you.
- Encourage others!
Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson