Friday, January 11, 2013

How do I Homeschool?


Are you here because you Googled the question "How do I Homeschool?"

I hope you won't be too disappointed, but I don't have the answer for you.
Who does have the answers? 

You do!

As you homeschool, you may try doing it this way or that way; we all look for someone to tell us how to homeschool in the beginning.

So you will follow the suggestions of this person and use the same materials as that person. But one fine day, such a FINE day, you will look around and think to yourself, Forget This! I'm doing it MY WAY! I know my kids better than anyone else and I know what to do!

And That's How You Homeschool. You learn how to homeschool by homeschooling.

Sarah O.  I hope you made it here!
Welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like this post, you may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!