Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just Sitting Here Listening...

atheist parent atheist parent atheist parent atheist parent
I'm just typing as John is talking, kind of to me, kind of to himself:

I LOVE BEING ME!  I have the greatest life ever!  ...and the greatest FRIENDS!  I LOVE my friends!  I'm just thinking about all of the things we do when we are together...  I'm the luckiest guy ever, Mom! You know, Mom, I love goggles... Sheesh, yeah, I am thinking about when we go home and the sleepovers!  It's going to be EPIC!  But I'll miss my friends from here... OMGosh, I'm going to miss my friends!

Yeah, it's not bad being the mom...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoyed this post about John you may also like:  
Why Compassion is not a Technical Advantage

My SUPER Super-Sensitive Kid
My Son's Face

1 comment:

Leave a comment!