Sunday, April 19, 2015

Gateway to Reason

Dear Secular Parents in the Midwest:

Join The Secular Parents for a live taping of our show at Gateway to Reason, the skeptical convention that will be a three day event in St. Louis, Washington University in St. Louis with speakers representing Comedy, Science, Politics, and Philosophy. Dates are July 31 to August 2, 2015.


Be-Asia McKerracher and I, Karen Loethen, (and entourage) will be recording a show with an audience of secular parents.
We would love to see YOU in the audience!


The Secular Parents will give away two tickets to Gateway to Reason on on upcoming show...tune in. 

And I have to mention, my particular FANGIRL CRUSH, Seth Andrews of The Thinking Atheist podcasts will be there...I will FINALLY get to meet him!!!!!
I think he's thinking, GREAT, I FINALLY get to meet Karen.


Get your tickets and information here:
http://www.gatewaytoreason.com/g2r-main-page.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!