Friday, March 25, 2016

A Heart-y Conversation

atheist parent atheist parent atheist parent atheist parent atheist parent atheist parent atheist parent 

John:  I have this goal for medical technology. See, I want to invent the technology to create a very tiny vehicle with a very tiny human, see. The person can then go through the blood system in the vehicle. They can identify plaque and clots and other problem areas. The vehicle could go through the entire circulatory system. The vehicle would be incredibly small and able to move through the tiniest veins and arteries.

Me:  Hmmm....you know, there is already some technology...

John:  It would be tough to get a very tiny human being into the blood stream personally, see. To help make a diagnosis. But I would want to do it because then I would then be able to observe what the patient needs. While in there I would take paper and write notes. At some point I would write the word God on a piece of paper.

Me:  ???   (trying to follow)

John:  Then I could say that I had taken the Lord's name in vein.

Me:  You went a loooooong way for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!