Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Homeschool High School Graduate

atheist homeschool

It's that time of year when you start sending Grants, Franklins, and checks in the mail to nieces and nephews, children of friends, children of distant relatives, etc and you start wondering if, one day, your child will matriculate. Fer real.


I'm So on the Ball.

A few weeks ago Elizabeth and I were working on some paperwork that dually-enrolled students need in order to register each semester at community college, right, when I started to realize that, OOOPS, 
I kind of missed the graduation thing last semester. She had attained enough credits in all of the right areas to graduate high school six months ago. 

So we updated the HS transcript and graduated her in the eyes of the college. Now it's time to graduate her in the eyes of herself...and the world so next month on her birthday we'll be having a shindig for both events.

I have a few friends who are graduating this month and I've been sending money all over the country, happily. 
I hope the people in our lives send her cards and crap because she would love that.

Congratulations Elizabeth!



I found this free online diploma template
at Let's Homeschool Highschool's website.
Use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!