Monday, June 13, 2016

Free Online Literature Discussions

atheist homeschool
Have you heard of Pinkmonkey?

The self-description of the website:
Pink Monkey is a "G" rated study resource for junior high, high school, college students, teachers and home schoolers. What does PinkMonkey offer you? The World's largest library of free online Literature Summaries, with over 460 Study Guides / Book Notes / Chapter Summaries online currently, and so much more. No more trips to the book store; no more fruitless searching for a booknote that no one ever has in stock!
You'll find it all here, online 24/7!
My sister, a high school literature teacher in a public school just turned me on to it and WOW was I pleasantly surprised. I'm already a big fan of lit summaries available at sparknotes.com, litcharts.com, schmoop.com, cliffnotes.com, softschools.com, bookrags.com, novelguide.com, thebestnotes.com, homework-online.com, etc., so it's no surprise that a new resource appeals to me.

Let me know if you check it out and find it useful.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this, I have been looking for something like this for a while:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!