Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Great Scott!


During the 2016-2017 school year, while Elizabeth was busy on campus of her community college and while I took a class myself, the two of us became involved with a group on campus that was originally called the Freethinker's Club. I mentioned it here on my blog one time (just once because I was on my blogging hiatus at the time). The club soon became a member club of the Student Secular Alliance, SSA, a national group that, according to their website, empowers secular students to proudly express their identity, build welcoming communities, promote secular values, and set a course for lifelong activism.

Because of our involvement with the SSA on our campus, my daughter Elizabeth and I were recently asked to be interviewed by a young journalist named Scott Jacobson who likes to write for an international online publication called the Humanist Voices

Here are links to our interviews if you are interested.
 You didn't think I would write some short, dinky one-part interview, did you?  🙂

 Thank you to Scott Jacobson for doing his part
 to promote Humanist values.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!